Saturday, November 7, 2009

Brian McKnight - Evolution Of A Man


Finally got a chance to listen to this record, and Brian McKnight doesn't disappoint. There's the old school R&B sound plus new stuff he experimented here. Highly recommend it.

Evolution of a Man is an album by Brian McKnight, which was released on October 27, 2009. The first single, "What I've Been Waiting For", was officially released on August 21, 2009.

Track listing

  1. "The Brian McKnight Show"
  2. "Just a Little Bit"
  3. "I Betcha Never"
  4. "What I've Been Waiting For"
  5. "When Ur Lovin' Me"
  6. "Never Say Goodbye"
  7. "Stay Tuned"
  8. "Next 2 U"
  9. "I Miss You"
  10. "Always Be My Baby"
  11. "Baby It's You"
  12. "While"
  13. "Another You"
  14. "Not Alone
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=45TDIG8E (please buy if you like)

No comments:

Post a Comment